If you love watching documentary series and enjoy topics like technology, space exploration, adventure, health, and lifestyle, then CuriosityStream can broaden your perspective and knowledge with a unique storyline and visual experience.
There are hundreds of documentary series covering history, science, technology, society, and more. You’ll also find original documentaries that you won’t find anywhere else. We have a deal for you on the lifetime subscription of CuriosityStream that we think you’ll like.
Collections Featured in CuriosityStream
When you visit the CuriosityStream website, you can browse documentaries by topics, curated collections, and exclusive content from the leading filmmakers. Hover your mouse over the Browse button and choose any topic.
Since I already use CuriosityStream, here are some of my favorite documentary series in each category:
- Nature: Bird brain by Terra Mater, 5000 Years of History of River Nile, Nature’s Mathematics, Hummingbirds narrated by David Attenborough, Adventures of the Deep Ocean by David Attenborough, A Year on Antarctica, Catalyst series on Nature’s mysteries, and Cities of Tomorrow.
- Society: The Joy of Stats by Hans Rosling, The Joy of Logic, The Shadow of Tintin, Digits, Sacred Spaces, How to Build a Satellite, Cities of the Future, Dangerous Borders, The Wizard of H2O, The Truth about Population by Hans Rosling, and Holy War.
- Technology: Complete series on European Inventor Awards, Heston’s Dinner in Space, Hubble’s Imager, Order and Disorder, Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, The Anatomy of Hurricane, Dream Future, The Human Face of Big Data, Curiosity Retreats, and Science of Shorts.
- Science: The Origami Code, Amazing Gravity, Wild Weather with Richard Hammond, Miracles of Nature by Richard Hammond, The Science of the Sleep, Follow your Nose, Why Are We Here, Butterfly Effect, Happiness at Work, Robotics, and Making an Ancient Forest.
- Lifestyle: What’s My Car Worth, The Secret World of Lego, The Joy of Chance, Nutrition Prescription, The History of Food, Chocolate Perfection, On the Edge, Happiness is on the Plate, The Power of Choice, and Toxic Puzzle.
Go deep into the original documentary series and exclusive content from the CustiosityStream. Here are some of the collections that I watched:
- Breakthrough: Take a more in-depth look at some of the recent developments in physics, astronomy, and other science topics.
- Big World in a Small Garden: Special cameras deployed to capture the complex world of a garden.
- Vitamania: A thorough investigation of vitamin science and history.
- Ocean Resurrection: An interesting analysis of the ocean ecosystem and how fishing has threatened this ecology. There is a detailed discussion of sustainable marine fishing.
- Illusions: Science and secrets of illusions.
Should You Buy CuriosityStream Subscription
CuriosityStream is available on every platform. You can watch it on mobile, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, YouTube TV, and Chromecast. There’s a choice in selecting the resolution, and many of them are available in Ultra HD.
While there are many documentaries on Netflix and Amazon Prime, none of them has a variety on various topics. If you find CuriosityStream interesting, try out the free trial. The lifetime subscription is available for only $ 150.